
We have reached 20 weeks today, the halfway mark!
Went shopping for little baby clothes yesterday with my Mum and Dad, we visited Warringah Mall and its Best & Less shop. Bought lots of little clothes because I had a 20% baby clothes voucher... afterwards we visited Big W and it was cheaper than Best & Less with the 20% voucher! Oh well, got some really cute little things.
Also visited Target at Chatswood, bought some cute clothes from Target too but it's a lot more expensive than Big W.
Must remember to buy all future goods from Big W. Aldi are having a baby sale starting this Thursday, should be interesting, I might check it out!
Went shopping for little baby clothes yesterday with my Mum and Dad, we visited Warringah Mall and its Best & Less shop. Bought lots of little clothes because I had a 20% baby clothes voucher... afterwards we visited Big W and it was cheaper than Best & Less with the 20% voucher! Oh well, got some really cute little things.
Also visited Target at Chatswood, bought some cute clothes from Target too but it's a lot more expensive than Big W.
Must remember to buy all future goods from Big W. Aldi are having a baby sale starting this Thursday, should be interesting, I might check it out!
1 comment:
Yay Dan!!! Halfway already - not too long to go :)
That's such a cute pic! I love the tiny little clothes and those fancy toys they have for kids these days! I was shopping for a family friend's daughter the other day and got quite carried away in the kids section ;p Have fun shopping!
Gloria
Post a Comment