
Dawen's comment about cupcakes reminded me of the delicious cupcakes we made for a church event- Chinese New Year a few years ago... they were chocolate flavoured. We knew they were a success because we saw a kid devour about 5 of them without taking a breath.
Anyhoo, it got us thinking about starting our own baby cupcake business.... but we've just been too busy to start it up, so I've found an alternative, it's called "The Cupcake Factory".
http://www.thecupcakefactory.com.au/?gclid=CNT9l9jZ2ZECFQ2QggodbSmLeA
Anyhoo, it got us thinking about starting our own baby cupcake business.... but we've just been too busy to start it up, so I've found an alternative, it's called "The Cupcake Factory".
http://www.thecupcakefactory.com.au/?gclid=CNT9l9jZ2ZECFQ2QggodbSmLeA
2 comments:
Haha, for a minute i thought you made cupcakes again as shown in the picture!
I think you are forgetting the fact that that kid was the ONLY person who ate our cupcakes. Haha..
The cupcake I am going to make for you is going to be one that will look similar to - babycupcakes.com (Fingers crossed!)
Dawen
Now that's an expensive cupcake.
Post a Comment