I haven't blogged in ages, I tend to get lazy with blogging.
Anyway, I am getting fatter, can't fit into my old jeans anymore or any of my other pants, so I've been wearing these really comfy pants I bought from K-Mart in a bigger size than usual. I don't like maternity clothes cos they are usually really ugly and expensive but ugly is the main reason and you can only wear them whilst you are pregnant. Anyway I bought some maternity jeans from Pumpkin Patch for $9.99 what a bargain (bought online), I hope they fit, if not now, I am sure they will fit eventually. Also bought another pair of linen pants, a skirt and a top, all for $47! Hope they deliver to me really soon.
I wanted to buy a Playskool Gloworm today from Big W, they look so cute and it was only $29, but decided against it when I actually saw it. I thought it was a whole lot bigger and the lullabies are short and boring.
But saw lots of cute toys from the Oxfam store! I wanted to buy this big stuffed turtle, it's made in India for Oxfam. So bright and colourful! But didn't cos I didn't want to carry it around the shops, maybe next week.
My favourite eatery "Bokkemon" closed down, am so sad cos I really wanted to eat sashimi and sushi after July! There is a new Japanese eatery there now, maybe it's the same place but different name? I hope so!
Aldi had a baby sale last week, my parents bought me some toys and some little baby clothes from there! They are so cute and pretty cheap.
Easter soon!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment