Also I have discovered that girls clothing are slightly more expensive than boys clothing!
http://www.brightpineapple.com.au/products/baby-bodies-and-sleepwear/bodysuits/3-pack-long-sleeve-garden-critter-bodies.html
Names to be considered:
- Dawen
- Dalvin
Thanks for the list of bogan names Alan, I am so glad I couldn't see the names Montana and Alabama on the list!
Any other suggestions?
5 comments:
er actually montana and alabama ARE bogan names....
so is nevada, ohio, kansas, and idaho...
seattle sounds ok though!!
Oh bummer! I totally thought American state names were "in".
No, don't do Dawen or Dalvin. Great people, not so nice a name haha.
Wow, my name gets a special mention? I feel SOO special! haha
Yeah, completely agree with Sam, DO NOT NAME YOUR KID DAWEN. Sounds good in theory but in practice, she will get called every city in Australia!
Dawen
I wondered the same thing about bodysuits. They look ridiculous (in my humble opinion) but it keeps their back warm as it can't ride up their back. They're too young to pull it back down if it rides up. You know what i mean? You don't wear anything over it. I suppose you could. I guess you only ever get to wear bodysuits when you're a baby. Carolina
Post a Comment