Parcel arrived!! With only 2 of the 4 items I had ordered... no jeans and no khaki slacks :(
Anywy, found out this week that one of my high school friends is also pregnant! Yah! We are going to be pregnant at the same time, can't wait for her to visit Australia (in London at the moment) in July!! We can go shopping together and compare baby bumps (unless I deliver early).
Seems like everyone is pregnant at the moment :)
I really need to start doing my little pelvic floor exercises and eat more vegies! I've been eating plenty of fruit and eggs, mm I love eggs. My mum's friend sells 30 fresh eggs for $5, what a bargain!
I got my cloth nappy deliveries! They are so cute! So tiny and really soft........
We have a first name.... still need a middle name! and my mum is thinking of a Chinese name for us, seeing as I can't speak Chinese (properly) and I can't read or write any Chinese.
25 weeks and 5 days, only 100 days to go!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment