Bought quite a few things this week!
Went to David Jones at Chatswood and bought:
1. 2 Mama & Papas Dreampod sleeping bags
2. 2 Living Textiles sleeping bags
David Jones Hornsby:
1. Natural coloured cot sized Australian Merino wool blanket (it's so nice and soft).
2. 1 set of Bubba Blue cot sheet in flannel (yellow with little animals on it--> so cute).
3. Kapoochi Nappy Bag
Target Chatswood:
I went to Target Chatswood for the Zac Posen collection but held off buying anymore dresses (I really like the collection though). Anyway ended up buying a Steelcraft 3 wheeled jogger for Will. It was on special! $299.95 down to $75.01, what a bargain!
Will has been wanting a jogger cos he wants to take the baby to the City to Surf in August 2009.
It's a huge jogger though, all 3 wheelers look so big! I think I will stick to my Peg Perego Venezia, I like it cos it's so cute and compact.
Baby Beehinds- Ebay
Bought 5 more Medium sized cloth nappies in Marine Green from Baby Beehind on Ebay (they are new! I don't think I could use 2nd hand cloth nappies, it's a little like 2nd hand underwear?). They are so cute and $15 each with free postage!
Going out for dinner tonight, having Thai food!
Still no sign on my Pumpkin Patch order...... don't think I will be shopping at Pumpkin Patch ever again.
Will take photos soon!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment