What amazes me is.. my husband is willing to fight sleepiness, wait hours for a game, watch the game until roughly 4am then crawl into bed with only his boxers on. As he falls asleep, he tells me Fed won and he is cold. I ask him why he doesn't put on his PJs, he says they are in the bathroom and he can't be bothered.
Our apartment isn't very big, it would take him about 5 seconds to walk to the bathroom and another 10 seconds to put on his PJs and save himself from the cold night. But he can't be bothered, though he can be bothered to resist sleep for a tennis game.
At about 9am our baby woke up having done a giant plop plop and wanting some food, my husband usually changes her nappy and I feed her. This morning, my husband asked me nicely whether I could please change her nappy because he was so cold.
I did, because he was tired, cold and because I couldn't stop laughing. Will! Sometimes I just don't understand how his mind works.
No comments:
Post a Comment